Monday, July 23, 2007

Featured Seller # 1





Featured Seller:
Art Nouveau

What made you want to start crafting?
I've enjoyed doing craft stuff since I was really little. I started out with drawing and art classes, then added on painting, crotcheting, and now jewelry.

What do you sell?
I sell all sorts of different jewelry. I especially like to work with glass beads but I have mixed in some clay and plastic beads as well. I use commercially made beads, beads handmade by other artists, and beads handmade by myself.

What makes you different from other sellers?
I think every seller, unless they strictly copy something, has their own unique design. I try to make a little something in my shop to appeal to each shopper's style of art.

What advice to you have for other crafters?
Work hard at whatever you do....and enjoy it too!

Do you have an items in your store that you love? Tell us about it.
I love everything in my store! My particular favorites are the Shimmery Blue Leaf Necklace and the Shimmery Green Leaf Necklace. I love how the leaves look so delicate and sparkle. I also think it's great how these necklaces go so well in both the spring and the summer.

Tell us about your newest item for sale?
My newest item for sale is a red, black, and clear color combination jewelry set. The set includes a necklace, bracelet and earrings. The necklace has a silver initial pendant that can be customized for the buyer.

Where do you see yourself going with your craft in the future?
I dream of someday opening a jewelry store...or at least having my jewelry sold in other jewelry stores.

Where can we buy your products?
My products can be found at my website http://www.artnouveau.etsy.com

Some items for sale from Art Nouveau:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice interview!