Monday, July 30, 2007

New Items

I have listed a couple of new items.

Now I Know My ABC's burp cloth

This pretty burp cloth is made with a cute pastel ABC's fabric on one side, and a pink terry cloth on the other

Polyester batting lines the inside of this burp cloth for extra absorbency and comfort.

Top stitched with a matching pink thread for added attraction.

Machine wash and dry on low.

Burp cloth is approx. 21"x 8"

Great gift for a baby girl!

Dancing Frog portable changing station

This is a changing station for busy moms on the go. Will fit up to 6 diapers and a wipes container. Rolls up into a discreet package that will easily fit into your diaper bag.

Front side of this changing pad is a pastel pink print with adorable frogs and lily pads. The inside has a funky pink dot design.

The center of the pad is lined with a soft batting so your child has a soft place to lay no matter where you change him/her! No more changing your baby directly on those changing booths that are full of germs!

I have one of these for my daughter and it is the best thing ever! I recommend that every mom should get one!


Approx 27 1/2" in height and 30" in width

I am happy to make a custom changing station to fit your color scheme!


Come check out my new items at
http://www.simplysophia.etsy.com

No comments: