Monday, July 30, 2007

Featured Seller No. 2




Tell us about yourself.(Name, location, etc)

Shelly, I am a stay at home mom to three girls, and I am located in the heart of texas, Austin :)

What made you want to start crafting?
My kids, I started making headbands for them, and little purses!

What do you sell?
I sell party favors, jewelry, headbands, tees, hair accessories!

What makes you different from other sellers?
hmm I love using buttons, and different beads, I try to give it my own persoal touch!

What advice to you have for other crafters?
Follow your passion and don't even give up, continue to craft and enjoy what you make!

Do you have an items in your store that you love? Tell us about it.
I LOVE my button bobbies, and button earrings, my kids are always stealing them when I make them! sheesh!! hehee

Tell us about your newest item for sale?
My newest item consists of BIG brown wooden beads, I wanted them to be big enough to grab peoples attention, I think they are going to get the job done!

Where do you see yourself going with your craft in the future?
I am planning on opening my own store very soon!

Where can we buy your products?
you can buy them here
www.daddyslilsk8erpnk.etsy.com

Are there any other links that you would like to include?
my other shop
wwww.handstamped.etsy.com


No comments: