Monday, September 1, 2008

Featured Seller 9/1- 9/7

This week's featured seller is Crystal from Pampered Ponytails.


Tell us about yourself.(Name, Location, Shop Name, etc)
My name is Crystal. I live in Thomasville, NC. I am 34 years old and a stay at home mom of three wonderful daughters. My shop name is PamperedPonytails, my daughter's named it for me!


What made you want to start crafting?
I have always been creative and loved to craft from an early age. My grandmother helped with that being a painter herself. I loved taking something ordinary and making it different from what everyone else had.

What do you sell?
I sell all kinds of paper goods. Anything from notepads to custom promo items, and anything in between.


What makes you different from other sellers?
I don't know how different I am from other paper good sellers, but I try to be. I like to try to keep things simple, but fun. I think that describes my style.


What advice to you have for other crafters?
Do what you love. Try out different techniques and apply them to what you do now. I have learned so much, just from listing to my friends and customers and applying it into my products.


Do you have an items in your store that you love? Tell us about it.
I love my mini notepads. I a paper junkie, so I love making them with all types of paper in various sizes. I have a minimus of 5 sitting around my workspace at any given time so I can jot down any notes or ideas that I have, so I don't forget.


Tell us about your newest item for sale?
My Owl Notes - a set of 5 note cards. These are just the beginning of the notecard sets that I am going to make. I love cute little embellishments and I will be incorporating them in different sets of notecards.


Where do you see yourself going with your craft in the future?
Keep doing what I am doing, but experimenting with new and different techniques. I would love to learn to sew, the one thing that I can't do yet, and use that with expanding my current products.


Where can we buy your products?
Currently in my etsy store right now.


Are there any other links that you would like to include?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27503031@N03/

No comments: