Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Featured Seller

This week's featured seller is Ellen from Just Add Memories.




Tell us about yourself.(Name, Shop Name, Shop Link, location, etc)
name= Ellen Sviatko, shop= www.JustAddMemories.etsy.com , shop name=Just Add Memories, location= Maryland

What made you want to start crafting?
About 3 years ago I discovered scrapbooking at a MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) meeting
at my church and I have been hooked ever since! I love the idea of making a scrapbook item for someone and having it be an item they will treasure for years to come!

What do you sell?
I sell scrapbook items. I make custom scrapbook albums just for you. I also have pre-made mini scrapbook albums, journals, and scrapbook embellishments in my shop.

What makes you different from other sellers?
I have a passion for scrapbooking and I have my own unique style.

What advice to you have for other crafters?
Advice-Stick with it and do not give up. Also- If you do not record your memories of your life who will?

Do you have an items in your store that you love? Tell us about it.
I love all my mini scrapbbok albums. They become like my children. Each is unique and different. I also love the ribbon flowers I have in my shop.

Where do you see yourself going with your craft in the future?
I would love to expand and grow as a scrapbooker and do more custom work for individuals.

Where can we buy your products?
You can buy my products on www.justaddmemories.etsy.com .


No comments: